Saturday, January 14, 2012

Kale Chips Rock My Socks Off

I have been working on perfecting my kale chip recipe. And I don't mean tweaking one out of a book, or finding something yummy each time. I mean - PER-FECT-ING "my" recipe.
I have this inspired idea that I will sell raw vegan treats at the local Farmer's Market this summer. My boyfriend already has to go to sell his organic produce, so I can tag along with my yummy snacks.

The first of the recipes to perfect: Kale Chips. These have to be THE. BEST... they are my favourite snack, and hopefully these along with some macaroons will be my signature sellers :)

Anyways, here is a purdy picture of todays batch. They are getting close to perfect, although this batch was not of the highest standard as I was tied up for a few days and my kale wasn't as gorgeous and crisp as I would have liked. Oh well - I will post when I strike gold and create the perfect Kale Chip ~

For now, these are pretty DANG great!


No comments:

Post a Comment