Sunday, March 18, 2012

Still going strong


So I haven't posted in a long time, but I am still going strong. I have happily continued on with my raw foods journey! I think the blogging slowed down because I started eating very simply - smoothies for breakfast, smoothies for lunch, huge salad for dinner. Nothin' fancy.

I have made a few things here and there, but mostly I'm just eating very simply. I want to get back into making some special meals, however our budget is a bit limited at this time. But I will remember to blog on the occasions that something nice is made in our raw-foods kitchen :)

Here are some pictures of a yummy raw pizza I made about a month ago:



Sprouted buckwheat crust, with sundried tomato pizza sauce, cashew cheese and various veggies :) It was SUPERB.

No comments:

Post a Comment